The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale launches this week! Not sure which day you can shop? Find that out here.
Just as I do each year, today I’m kicking off the launch of The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale with my “best of the best” round up which shares the best products of each section – menswear, home, beauty and women’s fashion.
For anything fashion related, I’m mainly focusing on loungewear, athletic, intimates and basics you’ll wear year round. I’ll share some work wear pieces too because some of my staples are included in the sale and we all will need those pieces again eventually. Those are the areas that are authentic to me and I think are most realistic to you!
*Tip* Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns! If you aren’t sure about sizing, then I’d suggest purchasing both sizes to reduce the risk of it being sold out when you try to exchange.
*Tip* Add items to your “Wish List’ for a smooth check out experience. If you like an item click it, select “Add to Wish List” so that you can then add to your cart via your wishlist rather than the entire site.
Alright, let’s dive in and have some fun!
Nsale: What I’m Keeping
Aug 11 edit: Hi!! Popping in to edit this post to share what I kept from my order. I didn’t like the fit of any most items especially the loungewear. Anyways, here is what I’m keeping which is mainly beauty products I restocked on and the picks my husband enjoyed.
Nsale: Hot Sellers
These are the items that will sell out of The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in lightening speed, so I’d add anything that you want to your wishlist to allot for a better chance of getting it. The main items that will sell out are –
- Barefoot Dreams blankets and cardigans *most coveted items*
- Pajama sets
- Patagonia women and men
- The North Face women and men
- Affordable tops
- Vince Camuto Block Heel bootie *’It” boot of the season*
- Sneakers *especially Veja*
- T3 curling iron
Click the black box to shop each image in the photo!
Easily my favorite section this year! These are so many pj sets for under $30 and lounge basics! Some to call out are –
- My favorite PJ top for only $11! I have these in every color because they are just so cozy and a great price. Go down on size because they sun very oversized.
- My favorite daily leggings for $35. There is something about these leggings.. they are soft and buttery. While they don’t have compression, they somehow still suck you in and smooth you out. I cannot suggest these enough!
- My Barefoot dreams cardigan which never goes on sale. They are known for for being the softest thing you’ll touch. I have this drapey one, but they also come in a leopard print and thin/long. They run tts.
- Matching PJ sets for $25. I purchased this black set for summer and this pink stripe set for winter.
There are some great basic pieces that you’ll wear year round included in The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Here are my favorites..
- BP shirts for $13. I stocked up on these last year and really like the scoop neck, cut and color selection. They are great for wearing alone with denim shorts or for layering under long cardigans with leggings.
- Vejas Sneakers for under $100. These sneaks are all the rage for their ability to break in comfortably, last for years and look chic! I’m ordering them so will report back on sizing, but I’ve heard they run true to size.
- My favorite denim skirt for $35. This is a great staple year round and runs true to size. I like the length and the mid rise.
- T3 curling iron for 33% off! T3 is gentle on hair and your curls last 4+ days longer than other irons.
- The BEST make up mirror.. makes your application flawless. Super thin and light so I pack mine for travel. I don’t apply make up without it because application comes out flawless.
- My favorite silk hair ties and pillowcases which both reduce hair breakage and frizz.
- Silicone facial cleansing device for $60. Ditch the unhygienic Clarisonic bristles for this! Plus, you have no recurring charge.
- Supergooop! trio body sunscreen for under $50. This won’t take off your self tan either.
- Two for one Neulash eyelash growth serum.
- The coveted Charlotte Tilbury lip trio for under 70.
- A spa at home for $35.. My 100% clean beauty body lotion and eucalyptus shower gel. You’re basically getting the shower gel for only $10!
- Jumbo self tanner for $4 an ounce! When not on sale this is $7 an ounce. I use this weekly year round and it’s the best tanning product for color pay off, application ease and non-splotchy removal.
This is the time of year I restock my intimates from underwear, bras, seamless bras and socks.
- The comfiest underwear EVER for $14 a piece. If you get one thing from the sale, try these! They are cute, smooth you out and honestly feel like you’re wearing nothing. They are my favorite comfies!
- The best quality thongs for under $15. The material is silky, the band is stretchy and overall these are my favorite!
For all of us working out at home or headed back to the gym, there are some great athletic wear finds from The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year.
- Hydroflask for 30% off. This 32 ounce, sippy top Hydroflask is how I hit my water goal every day. I carry it everywhere. and your water stays ice cold for hours. They aren’t on sale often.
- Adidas Swift Sneakers for under $50. You can manage short runs (less than five miles) in these. I own this exact pair and know they run large so go down an entire size.
- Flowy tank for $25. I don’t know about you, but I cannot do tight fitting work out tops! I ordered this athletic tank which will be on my try on haul later this week, but I for-see it selling fast due to the brand and price point. I’d grab your normal size.
- Beyond Yoga Leggings for 41% off. I recently discovered these leggings and they are superb for for yoga, lifting and spinning. I like that they don’t have compression, are buttery soft and cozy. I prefer super high compression for running so that leggings stay put, but that’s not needed for the activities above. I suggest going down one size because they run large.
Nsale: Work Wear
While we may not all be back in the office for quite some time, there are some great staples included in the sale that are deeply discounted so, depending on your career, it may be worth it to grab them. Also, we still need to look professional from the wast up while. working from home 😉
- Open cardi sweater for $42 as seen above! Suns TTS.
- Chic black pants for under $40 as seen above! I always pack these on work trips because they give yourself a breather from traditional cut pants. They run true to size.
- Leopard chino Crop Flares for under 70. Dying to get these delivered! Everything by this brand sells out quickly so I expect these to. This brand runs true to size.
- My ONLY work heel .. neutral block heel for $60 off. The only heel I wear for work now because they are comfortable, the perfect height. and chic! Your legs look super long due to the pointed toe. My normal show size is. 8.5, but I purchase a 9 in these for my toes!
Many of the footwear on sale are listed above, but here are some more that caught my eye. I’m not shoe person so I go with basics/neutrals and they need to be comfortable!
- Vince Camuto Block Heel bootie *’It” boot of the season*. Run true to size.
- Designer OTK boots for $300 off! I wear my Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots all the time and they are certainly a cold weather essential that allows me to get way more use out of my dresses and skirt during the winter. You’ll find the heeled version on sale this year. Here is an affordable lookalike on sale for under $150.
- Drooling over these chic block heels for under $100. The details are stunning!
- S’ favorite work shoes. They come with neutral laces! Runs true to size. They last for years.
Okay and finishing this with the menswear items that will get snagged up first. This isn’t a section that will be annihilated the first week, but brands like Nike, The North Face and Patagonia will have common sizes gone. Here are the most coveted pieces and what I’m buying for my husband / what he already owns.
While I don’t have children of my own yet, I do have an understanding of what the hot baby items are via my girlfriends and have an eye for the cute clothing 😉
In my cart..