Ever since stumbling upon Everlane a couple months ago, I have been a huge fan. I’ve shared on my Instagram stories a review of their $16 Cotton Crew that comes in 11 colors [styled here in pink] and their $28 Prima Micro Rib Crew Tee [styled here in pale pink] that comes in three colors.
I love that their pieces are sold direct to consumer which results in super high quality items for a fraction of the typical price. Everlane is also setting themselves a part in the retail industry due to their ethical factories, exceptional quality and [super interesting] price transparency.
When Everlane reached out to see if I’d like to be a part of their newest product launch, The Day Glove, I was so ecstatic! The Day Glove is a flat that’s made of buttery leather, has a rounded toe, comes in six colors and is supposed to be ultra comfortable and fit like a glove, of course. They are also hand made in Italy so I think that speaks for the quality within itself, right?
Over the last month I have taken these pretty little flats for a test drive. From late nights in Boston, 9-5 in the office to running errands on the weekend – they have been glued to my feet. Today i wanted to share my experience and through on The Day Glove flat:
- They run 1/2 a size small. I went up from my normal 8.5 to a 9 since I was advised they run small. The 9 fits perfectly!
- They don’t require breaking in. Honestly my flats typically require a longer time to break in compared to other types of shoes. I tihnk it’s because they are typically touching so many areas of our feet. The DayGlove does not require being broken in. From the get-go they felt like they were custom made for my feet and resulted in zero blisters which means zero uncomfortableness!
- The light pink hue is surprisingly versatile. Honestly when I selected my color, I thought it’d be a special pair of flats that would be reserved for a few outfits, but I have been super surprised at how versatile the color is! I’ve been reaching for them multiple times a week for all different outfits and occasions – work, weekend, a night out, etc.
- They fit wide or narrow feet. I personally have wide feet. I have this bone that protrudes from my ride side that makes it so that not all shoes fit me well. From my experience, these fit wide feet very well. I have read reviews from individuals with slim feet that is also fits theirs like a glove! #NoPunIntended 😉
- They are super light. While flats of course don’t tend to be heavy like chunky wedges or block heels, these are still the lightest flats I own. When you were them, it’s like you have nothing on!
- The leather is easy to maintain. After wearing them out for dinner one evening, I scuffed one side which easy came off!
- They mold to your feet. Like I mentioned above, these buttery leather flats are just so comfortable. On top of not being needed to break in, they are simply comfortable! Each part of the flat molds to your own foot.
I’m excited to pack these along for my travels next week. I’m heading to Austin and know that these QTs will be tucked in my carry-on!
I hope you enjoyed this review! Below you can shop my outfit in today’s post along with Everlane products I have tested and stand by. Xo Mindy
PS – They also offer The Day Heel which is The Day Glove’s heeled sistah and on my wish list!
SHOP THE OUTFIT
EVERLANE DAY GLOVE C/O I GIGI NEW YORK TEDDIE TOTE C/O I FLUTTER SLEEVE BLOUSE [SIMILAR, SIMILAR] I OLD NAVY PIXI CHINO [RUN TTS] I THREAD AND NEEDLE BASEBALL CAP I JULIE VOS STUDS C/O I JULIE VOS STATEMENT RING C/O I JULIE VOS CUFF C/O I JULIE VOS STONE BRACELET C/O I JULIE VOS BANGLES C/O