Hello and happy Monday! I hope you’re enjoying this long weekend. We’ve spent our at Home Depot and working away at some fun home projects.
S installed a few light fixtures on Saturday and one was super complicated, but he had a plan in place and got it up in a breeze! He set up a dimmer too so, paired with the jazz music I play all day, now our dinning room feels like a restaurant haha! We also hung some artwork and also styled a few furniture pieces that were delivered recently. Our dining room is 90% done and I’m so excited to share! We have curtains and a curtain rod on it’s way, then it’s photo time 🙂
In addition to home decor, I’ve been sourcing some Spring pieces because I’m excited for the warm weather in the next couple months!
If you are shopping for an upcoming sun-filled vacation or just getting a head start on Spring shopping, I rounded up some cute sandals today – 12 sandal slides for Spring under $100!
I focused on:
- Under $100 price point because other than Miller sandals, I’m not one to splurge on a sandal. You an get a high quality, long lasting sandal for $50-$100.
- Neutral colors because more bang for your buck of course!
- Slide style because they make getting out the door so easy. Hands down my personal favorite type os sandal and I saw from my analytics that you enjoyed them last year as well.
What I’ve ordered or am eyeing:
- These jeweled slides because they are so cute and will easily dress up a casual t shirt dress in the summer or add a touch of warm-weather feels to distressed skinnies and a t shirt in the spring. I grabbed the ‘nude’ color in a half size up. If you like them, they are all over Instagram right now and will surely be selling out so I’d grab ’em!
- These leopard slides because they will look super cute with cropped leggings, an oversized white t and a denim jacket on vk! I ordered my regular size, but ned to exchange for a 1/2 size up so that’s what I’d suggest. This pair are a bit more bold and just as cute.
- This pearl pair is one I own from last year! I’e worn them to dress up cropped leggings or denim cut offs, but also with summer dresses. They are pretty comfy. I personally feel that they run small, so I went up a size. They also come in a gorgeous rose color.
- This textured pair is next on my list because they have summer vibes! You can throw them on with maxi dresses, wear them to beachside date nights. They remind me of this pair that I wore all summer long last year.
Let me know in the comments what you’re currently shopping for! Xo Mindy
SHOP SPRING SLIDES UNDER $100