When do you decorate for Christmas? I’m usually a ‘Nov. 1 tree is up’ kinda girl! We have this pre-lit Christmas tree that I’ll be grabbing from storage to put up this week. I love to make an afternoon or night out of it.. Christmas music, lit fireplace, herbal tea in one hand with my boys.. while digging through our memories in the form of Christmas ornaments. We buy an ornament each year to commemorate a milestone or fun memory. Although I grabbed this year’s ornament while on vacation in Nantucket, I couldn’t say no to this funny one too. I can imagine telling our future children about how crazy 2020 was!
In addition to decorating this week, we also crafted our Christmas lists of who we are gifting for this year. We like to sit down, map our each person and also apply a budget to each so that we don’t go overboard, which is so easy to do during the holidays. If you’re shopping for your daughter’s stocking or wanting to grab some thoughtful, but affordable gifts for a coworker, today’s post is for you! Below you’ll find lots of affordable stockings stuffer ideas for her.
TOCCA HAND LOTION I FAUX PEARL HEADBAND SET I YETI MUG I CUP OF LOVE TEA I SPRAY HAND SANITIZER I AFFORDABLE SCRUNCHIES I STASHER SNACK BAGS I KOPARI LIP EXFOLIATOR I KOPARI LIP GLOSS I ZELLA SOCKS I BAREFOOT DREAMS SOCKS I TWEED HEADBAND I LIVING PROOF DRY SHAMPOO VALUE SET I TULA FACE SPF (code MINDY 15% off) I GOLD HOOPS I IGK TEXTURIZING SPRAY I LELE SADOUGHI FACE MASK SET
A few noteables:
- Pair a Yeti mug with cute herbal tea. Such a cute idea for under $50 any momma friends, a sister-in-law or coworker bestie.
- Throw in this spray hand sanitizer. I have these stashed in our Jeeps and handbags. I hate pump sanitizer because it’s runny and just gets everywhere. We’ve been using these spray ones that come in a lot scents since March.
- Stock her up on the best dry shampoo. This $25 value set is a great deal! This dry shampoo has time release technology so bursts of Living Proof’s signature scent are released throughout the day. It’s my favorite dry shampoo for 6+ years because it actually cleans your hair. It also doesn’t have a white residue or cause a product build up.
- The best face SPF. This doesn’t smell like sunscreen, gives a pretty glow by itself and won’t clog pores or leave a white cast. Use code MINDY for 15% off which brings it to $30.
- Barefoot Dreams fuzzy socks for everyone! A universal gift any girl on your list will enjoy. They are 5X more soft then Old Navy/similar options. I wear mine to bed, inside my Uggs for more warmth and always on planes.
I hope this was helpful! Below are even more stockings stuffer ideas for her. Xo Mindy