I cannot believe it is November! This year is flying by. Today I’m sharing a huge gift guide featuring items for all the ladies in your life. From your sister-in-law or mom to your boss and bff, there are over 50 goodies in this gift guide in all price ranges! You may even find a little somethin’ somethin’ for yourself!
Gift Ideas Under $50
1. Free People Hat: Soft soft, $38 and available in lots of colors like cream, blue and mustard. Such a great stocking stuffer idea too.
2. Revlon Brush Blow Dryer: The easiest way to make an at home blow out. This is a two-in-one product where it’s a blowdrying round brush. I own this and love it.. especially for travel! It’s normally around $60, but it’s always included in sales making it under $50. Also likely priced lowest throughout the season at this retailer.
3. Laniege Lip Mask: Such a treat! I have owned this hydrating overnight lip mask for over 15 months. The bottle lasts forever! It’s only $22 and makes the best stocking stuffer for your mom or a thoughtful gesture to a coworker. It smells wonderfully and isn’t sticky. Here is a trio set for $29 that you can break up to gift too.
4. Make Up Eraser Value Set: These does just what they say – erases make up in a flash! A friend told me about these and now that I’ve tried ’em, I’m hooked. They are pretty magical. This is a $30 10 day supply so there is always a clean on on hand. It’s one of those gifts that makes a girlfriends day a little bit easier!
5. Bala Arm Ankle Weights: These ankle or arm weights are great for any active girl to add some extra challenge to running, walking, yoga and more. They are super cute!
6. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Set: The most universally flattering lip product ever. This has a cult following for a reason! I review the liner, lipstick and gloss here. This is such a thoughtful gift for any beauty lover or sister in your life. It’s a gorgeous mauve-y nude that is flattering on all skin tones too.
7. Momma Bracelet: Such a sweet affordable gift for any hardworking mommas in your family or friend group. There are other sayings too like furmomma, ride or die, soul sister and more. They are only $20!
8. Necessaire Body Wash & Exfoliator: This clean beauty self care brand is so luxurious. The Eucalyptus set is my personal favorite. Your shower or bath smells like a spa! I’d combine the wash and exfoliator to make a nice gift for a boss or bestie. Everyone needs a little pampering thanks to 2020!
9. Capri Blue Hand Soap & Lotion Caddy Set: For the hostess, coworker or boss.. this soap and lotion caddy would be such a nice gift for under $40. Capri Blue is Anthro’s amazing signature scent. Also a great idea as a gift to any friends that bought their first home or moved into a new apartment this year.
10. Silk Hair Ties: $20 silk hair ties to reduce hair breakage. I wear them every night to bed. I gifted this $45 set with the matching silk pillow case to my MIL with and she love them! They are very gentle, look really cute and don’t cause creases.
11. XS Crystal Hoops: How stunning? These $50 hoops look similar to a designer pair that costs over $150!
13. Metallic Headband: Super cute and affordable! It looks like a designer brand, but is under $30. This makes a wonderful gift to a coworker or a stocking stuffer.
14. Bamboo Initial Necklace: Such an on-trend personalized gift for under $50.
More Under $50 Gift Ideas..
Gift Ideas Under $100
15. Leopard Sweatpants: OMG these are amazing! They don’t have pockets which means they are slender and don’t make you look bulky. They come in lots of colors and prints including this cute lilac pair. They run true to size.
16. Alo Yoga Mat: For your yogini or fitness friends. A yoga mat update is a sweet gesture. I personally got into yoga at the beginning of COVID and found that Alo Yoga is my favorite brand for athleisure clothes.
18. Barefoot Dreams Robe: Super soft and cozy! I have been eyeing them for yearrrrrrs.
19. Fluffy Ugg Slippers: The best slipper brand ever. They are so soft, super warm and never get smelly (icky.. but true!). The best gift for your sis or mom. They run true to size. If a half size foot, size up to the nearest whole size.
21. Lele Sadoughi Leopard Headband: The it accessory of the year is certainly headbands and this designer has the most fun styles! (I love her masks too! Super breathable.) own a few by her and people always compliment them. I also like that they have some volume to them when other brands often don’t and fall a bit flat (literally) or hurt your head. This brand is comfy and I can wear them all day without any issues! I grabbed this all black on for my girlfriends birthday recently and this one for myself that’s a “bit loud” in S’ words lol. They make a perfect gift under $70!
22. Julie Vox Pearl Earrings: Aren’t these stunning? They are a classic!
23. Drunk Elephant Littles Set: A clean beauty gift set from a top tier brand! Love that the “littles” let the receiver test lots of goodies.
24. Larq Smart Water Bottle: I got this for myself and my husband. I treated myself earlier this year when I had about 7 trips booked for 1H. I liked that I could fill up my water bottle on a plane, public water fountain etc. and not worry about how clean / filtered the water is. It stays charged for about five months and with one click, your entire water bottle and the water inside is sanitized using hospital grade methods. My husband loves his too!
26. Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Palette: This palette has serious pigmentation and all day staying power. Not only that, but the colors are so beautiful! So many soft pinks, neutral browns and gorgeous whites.
27. Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner Jumbo: This hair set is such a great gift because she will be stocked up for such a long time! The shampoo and conditioner have the most beautiful sent and work on virtually all hair types. Plus, it comes with a free heat protectant spray which is superb because it performs very highly as it doesn’t weight down hair like many alternatives do. The reviews say the jugs have a hard time pumping, but I haven’t personally experience that with mine.
28. Daily Harvest: I was recently diagnosed with a health condition that requires me to remove gluten, refined sugar and dairy (unless grassfed) from my diet. I was struggling with lunches after quickly hitting a ‘salad fatigue’ and Daily Harvest has been a life saver! They are made without any grains, dairy or additives! Just stuff that is from Mother Nature’s ground. The warm bowls (get the pad thai omgggg yum), smoothies and ice cream (the sesame one is fab) are all so tastey and easy to grab quickly. They have a gift section that has a bundle of six items for $75. This would make a sweet gift your sister or friend that just had a baby too!
More Under $100 Gift Ideas..
Gift Ideas Under $200
29. Free People Sweater: What a cute oversized sweater! It comes in tan, black, blue and more. I’d suggest going down one size. Free People sweaters are normally already oversized and just a tad too much if in your normal size. Here are a bunch of other options too!
30. Barefoot Dreams Blanket: The sweetest gift! This blanket is the softest one ya will ever touch. Muenster thinks all of the in our house is his ;-). This would be a very thoughtful gift to your boss, mother-in-law or momma. Here it is a Nordstrom too! Here is a cardigan made from the same material too. It runs true to size.
31. Alo Foxy Sherpa Jacket: The “it jacket” of the season. I just ordered one and will report back! I think it’ll be flattering because the waist tappers in so it won’t just be a big sherpa blob (Altho that’d be very warm and comfy too lol). I heard they run large so I went down to a small. Comes in cognac, pink, cream and more!
32. Silk Pillow Case: Silk pillow cases are great to sleep on because they stop hair frizz and reduce aging that the material of standard cases cause. I love that they are also cool to the touch. I gifted one to my mother-in-law earlier this year with the matching silk scrunchies. Such a great gift idea!
33. Vejas White Sneakers: Everyone is lovin’ this brand of sneakers and after grabbing this pink pair, I see why. They are so cute, comfortable, real leather and super versatile. This is a thoughtful gift for any minimalist girl in your life or ones that just love the latest “it” brand!
34. BeautyBio Retinol 3 Step System: This system is great for revitalizing skin. It’s a system you use once a year (or more if older). While it’s only needed once a year due to the strength, it is gentle. I used it last year and didn’t have any redness or flaking. A great gift for any beauty lover!
35. APL Techloom Bliss Sneakers: These sneakers are amazing! They sell out fast so more linked here and linked here too! The APL Techloom Bliss sneakers are awesome because they slip on and off (great for travel), are super comfy, breathable and honestly .. look really cool! I receive a lot of compliments on mine. They’d make a great gift for any fitness lover or a sister. Full review of this sneaker is here.
36. Short Ugg Boots: I’ve never had the Uggs that are this short. I grabbed them this spring and love that they pair with the flared jeans that are back in style! They seamlessly work with leggings and skinny jeans too. It’s almost like wearing a fluffy, cozy slipper outside. I’m and 8.5 foot and grab a 9 in all Uggs.
37: Stoney Clover Duffle Bag: This duffle comes in 15+ colors and you can customize it with patches! This would be such a fun and thoughtful gift for a daughter or sister.
39. Alo Airlift Leggings: THE BEST LEGGINGS EVER! I know I have said that frequently through my six years of blogging, but I always find ones that one up my current fave. I don’t see anything taking the spot of these though. They smooth you out, such ya in, but are comfy at the same time. They also don’t collect lint which is amazing and I love the slight shine to them. A great gift for a bestie, sister or sister-in-law.
More Under $200 Gift Ideas..
Gift Ideas Luxury
40. T3 Curling Wand Tio:This has a cult following for a reason. Curls last for days and days. It’s nice that you can swap out the barrel size with the ones included, or all of these add on options too. You can also buy the non convertible clip curling iron here and tapered wand (my personal favorite.. hair styled with it here) here which are both at a much lower price.
41. YSL Crossbody: Likely my my used crossbody bag! It’s a great addition to any girl’s closet as their first design bag or to someone that has many already. The size of this is perfect for everyday and you can fit SO much inside! It’s very similar to the Gucci Soho Disco. Here is the matching card Holder too!
43. Ugg Winter Boots: Um how cute?! Practical and thoughtful.
44. Dyson Blow Dryer: I have a full review here. It continues to be a hot ticket item year over year due to how it isn’t as damaging as normal dryers and dries hair lightening fast. It’s incredible and an amazing gift for anyone with thick or long hair. The diffuser is superb as well. My hair is naturally curly and diffusers always make my hair frizzy. The Dyson does not, even without product in. Here is the curling air wrap too. It only uses air! Super cool.
46. YSL Card Holder: S gifted me this for our 3rd wedding anniversary and I love it! Super chic and will never go out of style. If you prefer card holders over clunky wallets, this may be a good wish list item!
47. Michele Watch: A classic piece that she’ll wear forever!
48. Gucci Matelassé Leather Cosmetics Case: Comes in lotso f colors including pink and red too 🙂
49. David Yurman Ring: The diamonds and colorful semi precious stone is super pretty. David Yurman is a fool proof gift, always!
50. Diamond Studs: And ending with something that is perfect for any wife or momma!
More Luxury Gift Ideas..