I hope you had a great relaxing holiday! We were off for over a week and really enjoyed quality time together with Muenster. We also had lots of FaceTime calls with friends and family. Although this virus has made all of us away from loved ones, it also feels like we are closer than ever with all the digital efforts. We can “see” so many people in one day now 😛
Over the last week we’ve certainly had the fireplace on a lot, put up our Christmas tree and enjoyed lots of good food. It was also nice to get ahead on my MBA school work. I almost have three graduate classes under my belt which feels really great!
With all the Cyber Week sales going on, I wanted to share our recent home purchases so that, if you like a piece, you can grab it on sale today!
Let’s dive in! First, in addition to the pieces within the collage, over the last few months and Cyber Week I also grabbed –
- These formal napkins in ‘Belgian Flax’. They are only $10 for a set of four! Plus, today you’ll get an additional 20% off. See them in this blog post.
- These glass candlestick holders. I purchased four in each size. They are so beautiful and classic! See them in this blog post where I share our fall Tablescape that would also work for the upcoming holidays. Today they are 20% off.
- These flameless Tealight Candles. One less candle to worry about. These look authentic and flicker like a real flame. I’ve placed them in my Christmas tea light village. 20% off today only!
- This board game – Ticket to Ride. My work bestie shared this board with me and he was right.. it’s super fun and all about strategy. S and I have played this just about every night for over two weeks. It’s currently on sale for 50% off.
- The Nintendo Switch. I grew up playing all the Super, 64 and Cube Nintendo consoles so this game system has been super nostalgic! They have been going in and out of stock so hopefully this link is still working by the time you are reading this 😉
- This acrylic and brass bulletin board for my office. I need to put up all my Robin Arzon quotes here!
Now for details on the products are featured in the collage –
1.Serena & Lily Sunwashed Chairs
Although I ordered these two months ago, they have finally shipped! These neutral chars will be within our breakfast nook and paired with the table below. We also own the barstools which I review here. Today only you can grab anything from Serena & Lily for 20% off and free shipping.
They never have free shipping especially when combined with a steep discount.
2. Marble Dining Table
When I shared our breakfast nook design concept, I originally showed a wooden round table. Well that one is a dud and luckily I got all my shipping and product cost back! We had been eyeing this table and knew to wait until the retailer’s Black Friday sale to grab is at 30% off. This round marble dining table has outstanding reviews and I really like the sleek style of it. I can’t wait to make memories around it with my husband.
3. Coconut Shell Chandelier
I took advantage of Serena & Lily’s 20% off and free shipping cyber sale and snagged this stunning chandelier for our master bedroom. Our ceilings are over twelve feet tall in our bedroom so I knew a chandelier would look lovely in the space. I love the coastal feel from the coconut shells.
5. Serena & Lily Floral Quilt
You may remember this print from our bedroom design board. For a mix of reasons, I decided to leave wallpapering to other rooms in our home so I knew I wanted to add in a romantic watercolor floral into this room in another way.
This quilt was the perfect pop of color and print. Not only that, but we sleep with it every night now instead of our duvet because it’s the perfect weight to not make you too hot or too cold. I highly suggest it!
6. Parisian Building Art
How fun is this cheeky artwork? I’m going to display it on a wall in our entry way. I love adding little touches of Paris around our home because it reminds me of our honeymoon. It’s also look cute in a powder room.
7. Acrylic Nesting Tables
Once we both were working from home in my office, I knew it was time to add in some pieces to make it feel more home-y. Before COVID, I was already working-from-home while traveling to headquarters in Denver frequently, but my office didn’t have anything other than a desk and chair. A few months ago I purchased these acrylic nesting tables for S to store al his financial binder on during busy season and for me to store my MBA notebooks under as well. It’s 25% off today only. I love that you can pull out the nesting tables or consolidate when needed.
For my office, I also purchased this cute acrylic bulletin board which is on sale too!
8. Round Black Mirror
I’ve been pulling black accents into our downstairs living areas and knew this $60 mirror would look perfect above our fireplace mantel. It’s not only very affordable, but also great quality! It’d also look cute in an entry way room or bathroom.
9. Mercury Tealights
I shared these cute tealights within this fall tablescape blog post, but wanted to share them again since they are selling out fast and on major sale right now! Small tea light holders can add a dramatic effect, for entertaining or date nights at home, at a very small price point.
10. Coupe Champagne Glasses
I’ve been eyeing these for years since they complete our drink ware set we were gifted from our wedding. We also have these amazing Olivia Pope-esque red wine and white wine glasses. I love the modern style and sleek stem of them. Anytime I share them on IG stories, you ask about them.
11. Brass Curtain Rods
I like the simple, sleek look of these rods. They also don’t break the bank! I grabbed brass for our master bedroom and will likely grab nickel for window treatments in other rooms.
12. Velvet Curtains
Since our downstairs is all open concept, I don’t opt for dark colors or loud prints since the entire space needs to flow together. With the upstairs bedrooms, I can lean more bold. In our master bedroom, I grabbed these velvet navy curtains that are stunning! Our master bedroom ceilings are very high so I opted for the longest size. Even with the “unlined” version, they block out all light.
Tips for hanging curtains –
1. Make sure your curtains end at the top of our baseboard or floor. They’ll skim either for proper length!
2. When your rod is installed, make it a foot or two above the window frame and sides, this will make your windows appear longer and wider.
Thank you for stopping by! Xo Mindy